Use the form below for a one-time or monthly gift now!
Pay with credit card or PayPal. No PayPal account is required.
Giving a monthly donation is the easiest and most effective way to make a difference every day. Your tax-deductible monthly contribution will sustain our efforts to help homeless and low-income people affected by HIV/AIDS get healthy and stable by providing permanent supportive housing.
- For $15, you can provide a meal for a mother and her two children.
- For $24.75, you can provide a seven-day MARTA pass
- For $30, you can provide gas for one month for a family in a one-bedroom apartment
- For $40, you can provide power for one month for a family in a two-bedroom apartment
- For $50, you can provide one night of safe, stable housing in our Scattered Site II Program.
Honor someone special by making a gift in their name.
Use the Comments box to send us any kind of notes about your gift, including anonymity preferences or memorials.
Join The Philanthropy Circle!
Membership in The Philanthropy Circle ensures that men, women, and children affected by HIV/AIDS continue to have access to quality permanent housing and supportive services at Jerusalem House.
Annual gifts of $500 or more qualify you for membership in The Philanthropy Circle.
Prefer to Write a Check?
17 Executive Park Drive NE/Suite 290
Atlanta, GA 30329
Click here if you would like to print a donor form. Please make your check payable to “Jerusalem House.”
Have a question? Call us at (404) 350-1633.