The Family Program and the Program for Adults are in urgent need of hygiene and PPE items!
Lotion (Eucerin or Vaseline Intensive Care recommended)
Individual hand sanitizers
Disposable face masks (in original packaging)
Year-Round Care Packages
- 2 cans of soup (i.e. chicken noodle, vegetable)
- 2 canned goods (green peas, corn, pinto beans, etc.)
- 2 cans of fruit cocktail
- Ramen noodles
- 1 box of dry breakfast cereal (Frosted Flakes, Honey Nut Cheerios, etc.)
- 1 pack of toilet tissue
- 1 can of Lysol spray
- 1 Canister of Clorox Bleach wipes
- 1 pack of Nitrile disposable gloves (size medium)
- 1 hand soap dispenser
If you would like to donate a Care Package as described above, please contact Robin Reid at (404) 558-1833 or email@example.com to schedule a delivery date and time. Please note that we cannot pick up donations.
Due to COVID-19, the only in-kind items we are collecting at this time are Care Packages that include the suggested items below. We are not accepting clothing items, furniture, or other general items at this time.
Thank you for supporting Jerusalem House!