Use the power of your Kroger Plus card to benefit Jerusalem House!
Jerusalem House is a beneficiary of the Kroger Community Rewards Program! Supporters and friends of our programs can select Jerusalem House to receive a percentage of their Kroger purchases.
Signing up is easy – register your phone number or your Kroger Plus card number (plastic or digital) on the Kroger Community Rewards website and select Jerusalem House as a beneficiary.
- If you have an existing Kroger Plus card (plastic or digital) please follow the step-by-step instructions below. (If you want a Kroger Plus card, they are available for free at customer service desks at any Kroger.)
- If you don’t have a card handy, you can register your phone number when you create your account and use that as your ID.
You can sign up at any time, and Jerusalem House will begin benefiting from your purchases immediately.
Please forward this information to any family, friends and/or co-workers that might be interested. Let’s go Krogering!
1. Type www.kroger.com/account/create
2. Put in a zip code and select the Kroger you want from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your email and a password.
4. Click on “Create an Account”
You have the option in this screen or the next to add a plastic or digital Kroger Plus card number or just your phone number.
When you have an account:
1. Click on “Savings and Rewards” on the white menu.
2. In the dropdown menu, select “Kroger Community Rewards.”
3. On the page that loads, select “I’m a Customer.”
2. Search for Jerusalem House by typing “Jerusalem House” or “RA493” in the box and clicking on “Search”
3. Jerusalem House should appear on the page. Click on the button to enroll and then click on “Save.”
You’re done! Thank you!